Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Ever!

I found this Swaddle Me (we call Rett’s snuggly) and it has been the best thing ever! I have seen them online but didn’t like them, they look kind of like torture, but all of my babies kick out of a regular blankie around a month old and I like to swaddle them tight (for night time) I think they wake themselves up if they aren't swaddled up tight.  So when  I saw this pink one on clearance I had to try it out.  Ryan calls it a straight jacket, either way it works!  I have gone only one night with out it ( I bought it when Rett was about one month) and he woke up so I haven't gone with out it since!

103_0590

He is just about to outgrow his pink one but I have seen more (not pink ones) I will have to get for him.  I wish I had this with all of my babies, it is so nice!

103_0591

What a cute little model!

103_0592

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

He's a pink cocoon!!

Jami said...

I will have to remember about this when I have another baby, whatever makes it easier! Love the pink! I always put Zayne is Brooke's pink socks and old jammies that she has outgrown, I think he likes them ;)!