We borrowed Grandma Telford’s big van while our suburban was in the shop. We had a BLAST in that big ol thing! I only drove it one day and almost got stuck taking lunch to Ryan. The kids thought it was pretty amazing that I could get us un-stuck, Justin said “Mom Power!” It was pretty fun! We got a little, well a lot muddy!
Some of the things I heard while the van was on loan were;
This van is FANCY!
Can we ask Grandma how many dollars this van would cost us?
Can we borrow this van for the trip to Bear Lake?
Can we go out and play in the van?
This van is AWESOME!
We have had a lot of fun memories and trips in the big brown van, the odometer can prove it, 325,000 miles of fun! We were happy Grandma let us borrow but I was glad to get my suburban back!

2 comments:
The teenagers like the BIG vans around here too. They like to take them to stake dances so they can all ride together.
He,he,he! We had a van just like it. I remember my dad telling my mom,"now there will be no more fights about who gets to sit by the window, there is one for everyone!" After that, we fought to sit by the door! ha,ha,ha!
Post a Comment