Friday, June 17, 2011

Like Christmas!

The kids keep reminding me that Rett needs his baby toys so I finally went out and got them.  It was so fun to open the tote, it was like Christmas morning!

103_0653

103_0654

The person who was supposed to be most excited didn’t even crack a smile though!  The toy I needed for him I think I got rid of…..me on one of my de-junking sprees I'm sure…..

103_0655

I am going to have to buy him a new mat to lay on with toys hanging down.  He loves the mobile on the swing so I think he would really like one of those.  Everyone else found something they could play with too, how fun!

103_0656

Even the big girls!

103_0657

1 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

That reminds me of Kollin's birthday when we all reached into his tool box and took all his tools then wee had to put them all back