Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunday Shots

We ordered strawberries with our Bountiful Basket this week.  We have swimming lessons for the next two weeks so I wanted to get the jam made Saturday.  I had LOTS of help, my only regret is that I didn’t buy more, they were yummy!  Glad we could bottle them.

103_0582

Emma and Claire were giving Rett “exercises.”

103_0583

Emma is so good at entertaining her baby brother.

103_0584

 

103_0585

About an hour later Ryan was “exercising him.”  Is it possible to get TOO much attention?

103_0586

He must think we are CraZY!

103_0587

Then the big baby thinks she is a little baby from time to time, we just let her play and give her the attention she is looking for.  She has such a fun personality lately, Ryan and I eat her up!

103_0588

And we played a little game of Life.  I actually played with the kids, it was fun, Ash got left to clean it all up, imagine that!

103_0589

I had to give the lesson in Relief Society about Honoring The Priesthood.  I enjoyed studying for it and learned (or re-learned) some things.  I love going to Relief Society, everyone always gives lots of input which helps out when giving the lesson.  Ryan was on baby duty.  He did great, at least I never heard Rett crying, so I think he did great.  It was another great family day!

1 comments:

David and Kira said...

I bought strawberries from bountiful basket too! I made freezer jam and also froze some for smoothies. It is so much better than store jam!