We have been spending a lot of time in the garden lately. Claire Bear got dressed for the occasion;
Her tap shoes were so small she couldn’t pull them off, OUCH!
Rett trying to stay out of the sun, I burned his little cheekeys. Poor boy!
The new garden,
Now I just have to figure out how to grow something in it! I had to replant all of my seeds, I hope they will sprout and grow fast.
The kids are making all sorts of holes and ditches to run water in. It is so fun to play in the water!

3 comments:
Where is your garden? By the parking lot?
your garden looks like Dad has been there. It looks nice.
Hey, Let me know how your garden does in those boxes...I was thinking about doing something like that this year and we never got around to it....it just looks SO much easier to maintain! I think I will try the box garden next year. Let me know how you like it? Is this your first year doing it like that? Looks great!!
Post a Comment