Monday, February 7, 2011

Boys Room

Here are some of the inspiration pictures, I love this bedding from pottery barn, In the other pictures it has a plaid comforter instead of the stripes (under the star quilt) I hope I can find the plaid instead, (for a duvet cover for a down comforter) I like it a lot better and it will match the crib bedding better and then I will do some plaid panel cutains Im not sure if long curtains in a boys room is a good idea or not, we will see.

I already bought the star CRIB bedding from Target it is blue, I cant get the picture or link to load of it. I am going to set the boys up in Claires room and paint the bottom 3/4 of the walls brown or else a gold color, Im not sure which, I dont want it to be too dark. I will leave the top white. I am going to make Justin this rustic head board from Ana White:
I dont like the whole storage bed, I just want the headboard. Then in two years when the baby needs a big bed I can just build another to match Justins. Its not much but its a start, probably more than you wanted to know! Now I just need some ambition! Actually I think I will wait until the snow is gone and baby is born before I start this all. Now I have to find some ideas for Claires new room.

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

It looks really cute, have you checked on overstock? They have lots for choose from. I have never looked for kids things there.