Finally some pictures! We got Claire’s room completely finished, (is there such a thing, she needs carpet, closet doors, and a bedroom door, it’s never ending!) Here is the new Princess room anyway:
Her furniture is so big in this little room! I am really glad I didn't go with a brighter yellow, this color turned out perfect. We even made some minor repairs to her bed that I know Jenna would appreciate! (and me)
Everyone HAD to be in the photo shoot, I think I haven't been taking enough pictures because everyone wants to be in them! I am loving her blessing dress framed, it is by far my most favorite part of the whole room! I was going to paint the frame but it matches perfectly so I didn’t, well not yet anyway….
Here is behind the door her hooks are SO Fancy Nancy!
That's about it, I will post more details on my creating blog, I know, I know, this is a lot of details already, but I have to detail it all! I think the little Princess is pleased, all though she has only slept (all night) in her new room once this week, we have got some work to do on that!

4 comments:
Reading your blog cracks me up-- we R going through a lot of the same things right now. I finally got Gracee's room put together and she has been sleeping in it for 2 weeks now. I have finally washed the baby clothes and bought a car seat-- but no diapers yet.
It turned out adorable. Jaci is going to be so excited to see it.
Good job! If you get all your house painted and your bored, you can come to do mine!
Claire's room looks like it should be in a magazine! It is SO stinkin' cute. LOVE IT! When do you want to come and do McKay's room?! lol it needs help for sure!
Post a Comment