Monday, February 7, 2011

Plugged In!

We have been totally plugged in since Christmas it seems like. There is a reason I have not allowed any sort of gaming device in our home and it is exactly for this reason: Feb 2011 00001

Feb 2011 00000 

Feb 2011 00002

It is lunch time here and Claire, and I are still both in our jammies (in my defense jammies are the ONLY comfortable thing I have to wear lately and I have been wearing them LOTS more than I normally would I have to admit) But Claire really has NO excuse for it! When we went to Vegas I was the (un) lucky winner of an ipad! Yeah! I actually wanted an ipod for Christmas, but wasnt a good enough girl this year I guess. But an Ipad was not at all what I wanted. My kids are a different story, they are loving the new fun games and apps that it has. We are still working on a when its ok and not ok to play schedule, I am SURE the newness will wear off here shortly and we can go back to being a normal old fashioned family like I like it!

I myself have been doing a lot of research, (can I really call it that?) I am trying to get myself in the nesting mode so I can get this house and family ready for a new baby brother. I think I have finally found an idea I can COPY for baby boy/big boy room. I am just not wanting to move Claire out of the big room and paint over her super cute pink and green stripes, what if this ultrasound is wrong and we are really having a girl and then I go and ruin my favorite room in the house for nothing! I think I will be waiting to do a boy room AND a girl room till summer time. In the meantime we are just hanging out, doing laundry, a little closet cleaning, and other boring winter activities.

Justin has been working with Ryan a lot so Claire and I (if we can tear ourselves away from our electronics) have been playing lots of wacamole, hungry hippos, and some puzzles.

The big girls are doing well too. School is good other than a new bus route at the beginning of the year this year. We get picked up 30 minutes later than our old pickup time and yet we have missed the bus 3 times in 3 weeks, how does that happen?? (up until that point we have missed the bus ONCE in 4 years of riding) Really it is quite annoying and the problem is the bus doesn't come to our house anymore the girls have to run to the corner (and from the corner after school) The biggest problem is the bus comes from the West and we cant see it coming until it is already here, well not really here, at the corner. Needless to say I am driving the girls to school now, it has been to upsetting for everyone missing the bus, and hopefully this will solve our morning madness, at least until the baby comes, what a pain in the neck!

Well I have sobbed on long enough, time to get some laundry folded and maybe get dressed.....Claire has now changed her outfit 3 times since I stared this post, what a busy body!

1 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

What's the room going to look like?