Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spokane Trip Day 2

Ashley woke us all up bright and early the second day, she was ready to get on with her day!  The rest of us weren't so willing….  We got to the mall 2 hours before it even opened!!  I thought a couple of the stores would open sooner, so we hung around for a while before heading back to the hotel.Feb 2011 00033Feb 2011 00034

Thankfully it is only two blocks from the Davenport so we could walk back and forth easily.  The girls loved the sky walks over the streets, and it was FREEEZING so it was nice not to have to walk on the street.Feb 2011 00035

We went back and got the car and drove to the “normal” stores (Target) that open early enough for Ashley while we were waiting for this place to open:Feb 2011 00032

We spent a LOT of time (and money) here.  It was so fun though!  The girls loved painting their own pieces, it wouldn't have cost so much if we didn't have to have it all shipped to us, (yuck!)

Feb 2011 00038

Feb 2011 00036

Feb 2011 00037

We ended up not going to the Children's museum.  We thought it looked to little kiddish for us.  We spent the rest of the time shopping and then taking pictures at the Davenport, it really is a fun place!  The main lobby:

Feb 2011 00041

Feb 2011 00042

The cool doorman:

Feb 2011 00039

We even managed a picture with the famous Louie Davenport himself!

Feb 2011 00040       

It was a fun trip!  I didn't feel as rejuvenated as I usually do after this trip, I think it had to do with keeping two girls entertained!  I normally take a good book and enjoy my Davenport mattress a little more!  I think that will for sure be the agenda for next year, except I will be toting a little boy….. 

0 comments: