The girls had their school concert on Monday night. It turned out really cute. Ashley's class learned to play the chimes. It sounded excellent, I didn't notice one missed note! It was fun to learn a different instrument too. (My pictures turned out so dark, Im not going to post them.) Emma's class sang Rockin Around the Christmas Tree and danced, it was cute too. They all got to sit on Santa's lap afterwards. Ashley asked Santa for happiness in the New Year. She is amazing with her unselfishness! I wish I was more like her! I think Emma asked for books and Justin wants a remote control monster truck and for Claire she has been asking for Wacamole. We will see what Santa brings!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
School Christmas Concert
Posted by Countrylivn' at 11:06 AM
Labels: Ashley and Emma, christmas, Justin and Claire, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment