Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

This was one of my favorite Christmas for sure!  (I am pretty sure I say that every year)  But really it was kind of magical!  I remembered to take a few pictures before it turns into a big pile of Christmas fun!

December 2010 00192 December 2010 00193 December 2010 00194

We were ALL thoroughly spoiled again this year!  We are so blessed!

The kids did really good staying in bed until 6:00, except Claire, we somehow didn't send her the memo!  She was up at 4:30, but she was so cute I couldn't (well I tried)  get her to go back to sleep with her new dolly, but it didn't work.  Ash and Emma did confess to taking a little peak at 3:00 AM, but thankfully went back to bed without us even knowing!

December 2010 00195 December 2010 00196 December 2010 00197 December 2010 00198

Claire ran back and forth from our room to the living room, showing me every single thing she got, she was even so excited about her toothpaste and orange!  I kept telling her to be quiet, I didn't want the whole house up yet, she said she would tip toe, which she did one or two steps, then she ran back to check out more!  She really was darling!  She by far had the best reactions to everything, especially when she opened her favorite present Wacamole, she was jumping, and so excited and thankful.  It was priceless!

December 2010 00093

The girls trying out their new counting piggy banks.

December 2010 00094

Some of the mess!

December 2010 00096

Ryans new boots, I was finally successful, it has taken the last 2 years of Christmas and Birthdays to find him the perfect boots, well ones he will wear anyway!  Its a good thing because they were NON-returnable!

December 2010 00101   December 2010 00095 

Justin working on keeping those eyes open!

December 2010 00097 December 2010 00098

Ashley had a head cold and her eyes were just burning her so we wrapped a cool wash cloth under the wrap for some relief, she had to have both hands free to play with all of her new stuff!

December 2010 00099 December 2010 00100

I didnt get a picture of Cody opening his present.  We were lucky enough to get to have him with us for Christmas, (Mike and Shannon spent Christmas at Jakes).  It was fun to have him, and he helped with all of the new electronics and remote controls and all of that.  It was a wonderful Christmas!

0 comments: