We come up with any excuse up here to have a party! The NFR has been on this past week and we got together Saturday night for some rodeo action! We had a house full and it was fun! The men had all been at the Bull Sale and came right from there, we had a good time with lots of fun and food!
I am pretty sure Santa is bringing us a projector so next years party should be on the big screen down stairs with a little more room for all of those bodies!
It was also the night before Justin’s Birthday so we had some yummy cupcakes and a candle!
Des brought a YUMMY shrimp and crab platter, Claire thought she would try out the lemons:
She had eaten a lime out of Ryan's fresh lime earlier that day and thought a lemon would be good too, I think lemons are just a bit more sour than limes! She agrees! I love parties at Christmas time, and Ryan loves rodeos any time, so it made for a fun night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment