Monday, December 20, 2010

Neighborhood Donut Party

OK so we don't really live in a neighborhood, but if we did that is what you would call this party.  Sara hosted us and all of the neighbors and friends from around to her house for a fun get-together.  Those donuts are getting better every time!  They were DIVINE!  She has an excellent recipe that even I couldn't foul up!  It was a success!  And we had plenty to spare!

December 2010 00073

It was nice to have a different crowd to mingle with too, we had a couple of neighbors come that we don't see that often come and it was fun to get to know them better and visit.  The kids were into everything like normal, Claire was fully dressed here, by the end of the night she was streaking around.  I am not sure why she does that, but she does.

December 2010 00072

I wanted a nice family picture in front of my our beautiful tree.  Funny how those images in my head don't quite turn out how I would like….  oh well its us, and a tiny bit of my fantastic tree!

December 2010 00071 

I am already ready for a couple more of those donuts, I cant wait for spring for the next party!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I'm going to have to do a donut party, that sounds fun! You'll have to share the recipe.

Also, your family picture is so cute. Someday you will be really glad you took this picture. You're not even showing there missy! You look wonderful!!

Jane Clark said...

I was scrolling through looking for a belly, where is it?? Gee, I thought for sure you'd have a nice little bump to show off.

And the donuts look delish, I could really go for one about now. :)