Monday, December 6, 2010

Emma’s Special Baptism Day

Emma was baptized December 4th 2010 at 3:00.  We were fortunate to get such a special day, it was the same day I was baptized, also my mom and sister Erica!  What a great day to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ!

 December 2010 00009 December 2010 00010

She did just great, I'm not sure who was more nervous, her or her dad!  But they both did great!

December 2010 00011

She got baptized in that special dress that I, Aunt Kiley, and Ashley all were baptized in!  Emma was almost to tall for it!  She is such a tall girl!

December 2010 00012  December 2010 00029

December 2010 00030

We are so proud of our Emma, and love her very much!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

Congrats to Miss Emma. She must be tall because you were always tall! :) Love the family pictures, too. You look AMAZING! Your hair has gotten long. LOVE IT!

Mikaela said...

Also, where are the pics from you last photo shoot? I see it up on the left....I wanna see a bigger version. It looks so cute. Yes, I'm demanding, I know. Sorry to hijack the post, too.

Kiley said...

I recognize that dress!