Friday, July 17, 2009

Moving cows and Swimming!

On Friday we moved the cows off of the desert and up to Richfield. The men always enjoy a chance to ride the horses. It was a SUPER hot day, 100 degrees! These are the cows all gathered up ready to be loaded on semis:Claire, Emma, and Justin, enjoying what little shade we had and a root beer! Justin is pouting, I cant remember why, something important, no doubt.

We made a deal with Ryan that we would help with cows if he would take us swimming and he did! Justin swimming with noodles, this is HUGE for him, he is one of my not so brave swimmers.

Emma is getting much more brave, we are signed up for swim lessons next week, I am excited to see how she does.


Ryan and Claire. She LOVES the water, and is not scared at all, which is NOT good, she tried to get in the pool by herself a couple times, luckily Emma caught her when she got in, I dont know which is better, to be scared to death, or have no fear at all?????

Jaci and Ashley with her head under water, she is a brave one too, I think it is Ok for an 8 year old to be brave in the water though. We had fun with cousins all day long.

0 comments: