Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Popsicle kinda day!

We have been enjoying some LAZY days of summer! I wish it could be summer all year round, not Spring, or Fall, but SUMMER! I am loving having Ryan around the Richfield farm, this is how farming is supposed to be, when I get to see my husband throughout the day, and when he comes in for lunch, the kids have been able to ride around with him quite a bit too, so I know they are loving having their Daddy around also. He is glad to not be commuting much right now too. We have just been doing this and that. I am trying to get caught up on my blogging, real life has been too much fun to worry about blogging life! Sounds funny!

EMMA
Last week we stayed one night up in Arco while Ryan finished first cutting hay up there. It is always fun to sleep in the camper and watch movies, and no trip to Arco is complete with out a visit to Pickles Place! We had a fun two days anyway!
JUSTIN
Kiley and her family came through town and stayed for the night Monday. We enjoyed having boy cousins around, {and Jaci too}. Dallie is getting big, she is turning one this week, Wow, that has gone by fast!
ASHLEY (and Pinkie)
Tuesday morning I went up to girls camp for the day. I helped teach a fun class about hair braiding. I couldn't believe how some of the girls could catch on so fast! It was amazing! I also found out I DO NOT want to be a beautician, like I always thought I wanted to be, I will just stick to doing my own girls hair! (I don't know how Paige does it!)
CLAIRE BEAR
Summer is being very good to us, we have not even been swimming once, in Justin's prayer the other night he prayed that "Tomorrow bless that we can go swimming" It didn't work, we still haven't gone! We are planning to go on Friday, we have got to get signed up for swim lessons at some point too. Oh well, that is the joys of summer, not having to be tied to a schedule!

JACK, even he got to lick a Popsicle that fell in the grass, YUMMY! We are loving these "DOG" days of SUMMER!!

0 comments: