Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Swimming

We went swimming yesterday again, maybe Justin's prayers are being answered??? We went down to have a picnic and then swim. I met my visiting teacher and her kids down there, what a fun way to visit, I thought so anyway! The kids enjoyed themselves and so did I, it was a nice day, windy, but still warm. Emma, "these goggles are SO COOL Mom!"



I also took my first ever water aerobics class, it was AWESOME! I don't know which part was better, not having to keep any kids from drowning, or the great workout? It was a win, win situation! I have not "swam" in over 8 years, and I love swimming, it is so fun, I felt like a kid again! I cant wait for the next class!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

I love swimming too! I am probably headed to the pool today...a MUST in Texas! I love that Emma was so excited about the goggles, who isn't? It is fun to be able to see under water. Hope you're doing well!