Monday, July 27, 2009

County Fair! Yahoo!

We always love going to the county fair every summer, this year was the same! We went to the parade first....
this is Claire's funny face, she was excited about all of the sirens, and big trucks and horses, she makes some of the funniest expressions!

I had to take one of Emma being selective with her candy choices. I told them on the way there that they could only have four pieces of candy, NO MORE, I am sick of parade candy! Emma wouldn't pick up just any old candy, she was trying to get only the BEST because she could only have four....do you really think I stuck to my guns on this one.....not a chance, we ended up with a Target sack FULL of parade candy, to go along with the other two we already have at home, oh well.Couldn't be more happy!

Ashley catching a few.
What few cousins I could get to pose, Megan, Alaina, Emma, Justin (Kegan in the back)

Then on to the most ridiculously priced rides, we had to mortgage the farm to go on only two, we spent $36 for two rides! TERRIBLE! We better start saving now for next years carnival!
Justin riding the motorcycles, he thought he was pretty hot stuff!
Sorry Claire, I am not going to spend 6 dollars on a ride that you would probably fall off of and break your arm, poor baby!


The dragon roller coaster, Alaina got to run around with us at the fair while Grandpa was at the rodeo, it was fun to ride with cousins!

Making music, there was a fun old man there playing music and he let the kids get an instrument out of his suitcase and play along, they loved it!
Shaka, shake!Claire studying her maraca!
Emma and Alaina, they took this music playing very serious! We had a great time at the fair. Ryan and I went another night alone to the rodeo, which was fun. I love the fair, it is just another reason to love summer!

2 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

The rides were super spendy this year! We skipped them totally.

Unknown said...

Oh!!! I really miss the fair. Next year I want to try and bring my kids. Will we be watching Ash show a pig???