Friday, May 3, 2013

Picnicn’

Ryan came home in time for dinner!!  But I wouldn’t let him in to eat it!  I wanted him to work on these old beds for me. 

100_1208

I made the kids move out on the lawn to eat their dinner so we could kind of be together?

100_1209

Ryan had come earlier and taken the boys, I didn’t realize he took Rett with no shoes or pants, imagine that!  One of my kids with no pants on?!

100_1217

100_1214

We all have been loving this pina colada drink, its yummy!

100_1215

Watching dad working.

100_1218

And he is off!

100_1219100_1220100_1221

I have my hands full this summer keeping this curious boy out of trouble!  He loves the outside, and we have been loving this nice weather!

1 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

What is Claire wearing?? I don't see how you could get Ryan for that long. E won't even come for dinner!