Saturday, May 18, 2013

Flowers, For Me?

Justin has spent the last two days working with Ryan, (Friday there was no school, and then Saturday)  They even traveled over to Mud Lake to look at cows.  He has come home just as dirty as Ryan.  I used 6 Q-tips to clean out his ears!  Anyway he saw some pretty lilacs growing at Aunt Jen’s house and told dad he should pick some.  I am glad they did, they are so pretty and smell great! 

100_1289

Thanks Jenna, who didn’t know she donated them to my windowsill!

The Electrician has been around lately helping Ryan get pumps and pivots going.  He has a fantastic great dane that goes everywhere with him.  Emma LOVES dogs, so when he came up to see me I told him I had to take pictures for her.  He wouldn’t stand up for the pictures but he is huge!

100_1259

Claire was so excited when she saw that we “finally got cows in our pasture.’’  I went to look because I was surprised too, but it wasn’t cows, it was Odie the dog!

100_1260

Claire wouldn’t get near him!

The electrician (Brent) loves gardening, and brought me all of these different herbs.  Chocolate mint, orange mint, thyme, and lemon thyme.  (The lemon smells SO lemony!  All of them are so fragrant, I cant wait for summer breezes bringing me whiffs of yummy herbs!)

100_1261100_1262

THEN, Sara brought this flat from Aunt Leslie’s green house in Logan.  It had cilantro, tomatoes, bell peppers, and more herbs!

100_1285

What a treat!

0 comments: