We spent Sunday afternoon down at Grandma Telford’s house. The kids played and played with cousins. It was a hot day, you can tell by Rett’s face.
I wish I could trust this kid, but he just runs and runs. So I spent the day running and running after him. I just am so nervous about him. I hardly sat down all day. Grandma’s house is too dangerous for little boys with all of the equipment, cars, cows, etc. (if he would stay in the yard it wouldn’t be a big deal, but he will NOT stay on the grass) At home I can (sometimes) keep him contained in the house where he is safe, but I was happy to get to go home after an exhausting day of chase.
Claire woke up with a puffy face and bite on her cheek. I about died when I saw her, Ryan had gotten her up and hadn’t noticed a thing. (When we got to church Grandma Violet asked immediately what happened, funny how men don’t notice such things) Luckily it didn’t swell much more, and by this time of day, it wasn’t bad at all. She did have a bite mark for a couple of days though.
It was a nice mothers day with family, I am so happy to be a mother. It is so exhausting, and hard, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world! I love my babies!

0 comments:
Post a Comment