Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Coupon shopping

So I started on the latest trend in grocery shopping, have you heard about it? I am excited, but it can be very overwhelming, hence the reason I only went to one store (albertsons) and I only bought soup. I scored a good deal, these 10 cans cost $9.80, (after I used all of my coupons and the sale price and all of that, which is a good deal in itself, one can not on sale costs over $3.00) BUT then I got my $10.00 coupon off of my next purchase, SO essentially I made .20 cents on my purchase, cool huh! I hope to keep finding more good deals, but I am trying not to get TO carried away. There were girls in Albertsons with kids screaming and, carts full of cake mixes and coupons flying everywhere, I am trying to keep it simple without driving myself AND everyone else crazy! Fun deals! OH I almost forgot, we had TWO FREE stacks of pancakes at IHOP, didn't you know it was National Pancake Day! I love free pancakes! The good deals just keep coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the coupons!!! Betty Crocker cake mixes were .25 last week!!!! It's so fun huh!?

Beth morgan said...

I SO don't know what you are talking about but totally want to play!!! I LOVE a deal!!! What is it that you are doing? Do share!