Monday, February 2, 2009

Brr It's Cold!

My water is frozen and only the suburban would start this morning, so what else is there to do but update the blog! Its amazing the things you cant do when you don't have water...the things I take for granted! Our fancy new pump house shed isn't insulted quite enough for 2 degree weather I guess. I went out and turned up the heater so it should be thawed out soon. Since the suburban was the only car running Ryan had to take it, (because he forgot to plug in his work pickup), he tried to take Bobby's van which is parked at our house right now and it didn't want to start in the cold either! You would think with the used car lot that we run outside that there would be something to drive, but no such luck, my ford pickup is in Arco and the duramax is in twin at the dealer, I am left with Ryan's work pickup which should start by now.....like I said we are a used car lot! I need to stay home anyway and get some house work done.
We enjoyed a quiet Sunday the kids were exhausted and all went to bed early and slept in late, that is really weird for Ashley, I think she is finally getting over her cold. They enjoyed keeping score of the Superbowl, Emma kept asking if her team won or not, we told her they did a couple of times, when I got her out of bed this morning she asked again who won, crazy girl! I better get a move on Bobby and Sara are going to be here this afternoon to get moved in, I should post some pictures of the changes in the vintage farm house, it turned out cute! (for them at least, Ryan asked me if I wanted to move back, I politely DECLINED!!!)

2 comments:

Julia Deaver said...

Look at you with four kids! You look great! Just the same as you did back at Ricks, you don't look like you have aged! Do you and Ryan ever go Country Dancing? My husband and I actually met at a country dance but have not been back in a long time!

Kiley said...

You're finally blogging again - I've been waiting. I'm excited to see pictures of Bobby and Sara's house. When did Ashley get her hair cut?