This morning we had a hard time rolling out of bed. Ryan was gone by 7:15 but the rest of us weren't doing to hot! The girls did make it on the bus on time though, Justin on the other hand slept until 8:30! We are supposed to be at exercising at 8:30 but I still had to drag him out of bed. We went to the girls basketball game last night and it was long and we didn't get home til 9:45. I think that is why all the kids were so tired! No more of that staying out late business for us! Ryan went to a cereal school, sounds funny, it is a grain growers school with Bob and after exercise we stopped in on Sara to help with the unpacking. We aren't too much help though because Justin just taunts poor Jaci and makes her cry most of the time, needless to say we are back home trying to take naps this afternoon. I am excited for Biggest Loser tonight, it has been an exciting season already! Just kind of boring around here today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have liked the biggest loser this year to. I hope I remember to watch. It really compete with lots of other things, like basketball games and such. Talk to you later.
Next time bring Justin over to play with Lindsey, she would love that!
Post a Comment