Monday, February 9, 2009

Farming Weekend

This weekend we went down to Agri Action in Twin Falls, it is a fun day for us to spend with Dad. The kids enjoyed climbing in every tractor they could, you would have thought they had never seen, or ridden in a tractor before in their lives, they were pretty excited. The highlight of it had to be the pony though, I wanted to bring him home, and of course I didn't take any pictures of him... Ashley had to get all of her "cowgirl" gear on, she is such a fashion diva!

Emma on the other hand would have liked to have gone in her PJ's, I have to physically dress my 6 year old still!


Claire just kept saying "on" She wanted on everything too, hence the HUGE smile when she got to drive this little tractor, oh and she LOVED the pony!



More tractors

One BIG loader...What a load!

2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

Looks like you had lots of fun, too.

Mikaela said...

I wonder where Ashley would get her love of clothes! ;) What fun pictures. It's cute to see even Claire up there on the tractors! :)