I couldn't resist all of the Valentine candy at the store yesterday, Justin cant resist it today....
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Valentine Candy
Posted by Countrylivn' at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I couldn't resist all of the Valentine candy at the store yesterday, Justin cant resist it today....
Posted by Countrylivn' at 2:48 PM
3 comments:
I think those would have been my favorites, too. I have to be careful how much candy is brought into the house because I will seriously eat it ALL.
Way to go Ashley! That's exciting to get 2nd place in any contest! :)
Love the grape pictures of the girls. It's funny what entertains kids.
And I'm right there with Justin! I haven't bought any candy because I would eat it. I mean others would have some too, but I'm home the most! :)
Also, LOVE the little holder that you have your candies in. That is super, super cute!
I'm glad Justin could come and eat my chocolates too! Thanks for coming today. I had fun-imagine that? I don't even think I'll have to detox from the socials calls throughout the day. : )
Post a Comment