Sunday morning I was running around like normal, my routine is usually get the kids all ready and then myself. I was headed into my bathroom, I rounded the corner and kicked the door. My little pinky toe just popped right out. It was pretty scary. Mainly because I did not want to go to the hospital!
Ashley and the kids took good care of me. I called Ryan in the middle of his meetings and he ran home (rolling his eyes). He took one look and then a deep breath and said, “oh.” I think he thinks I make things out to be worse then they are. This one wasn’t the case. He was nervous, I felt better just having him there. That is until he told me he was going to pull on it and put it back into place. He gave me a blessing, I cried and then told him he gets one chance! He did it! Thankfully! It really didn’t hurt much at all, thankfully. It is still sore today though 2 months later? I’m glad to have a smarty pants husband and great kids to take care of me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment