It was freezing on Halloween of course, that is always kind of a downer to wear a coat on top of your costume, but I guess that’s just how its done in Idaho!
We got to bring Jace and Conor along, their parents were out of town.
No Rett you say, he fell asleep before we even got to the first house. He had worked with Ryan earlier while I was at the school and missed his nap. The mexicans were sure worried about his face. I had put some “dirt and grease” on him and they thought he was pretty beat up! Ryan couldn’t explain to them (in his farm spanish) that it was makeup and they just kept asking over and over about the babies face!
We drove, Ryan wouldn’t let me get out at every house, I guess my kids are getting big enough to take themselves…..
Ryan’s eyeball is falling out!!!
The kids love trading and separating and even included weighing their candy this year. Funny kids.
Each one got about 6 pounds of candy, yikes!
Happy Halloween!

0 comments:
Post a Comment