Ryan wanted his birthday to be celebrated in true Telford fashion, which includes, spin the bottle, hand stands, donkey kicks, push ups, and lots of other crazy tumbling skills. (that we don’t really posses)
The girls tried and tried, and have still been trying for weeks to get this handstand thing down.
Ryan won that competition by a long ways, he’s still got it!
Claire was super helper with the presents.
Heavy, heavy, hangover.
Emma still trying…..
Chocolates!
A spotting scope.
And partially eaten/destroyed birthday cake!
I wonder who the guilty party could be????
Ryan insists that I cant buy the kids “big things” like bikes unless its Christmas or their birthday. Claire’s hand me down was not going to work for the summer so I thought we could get her a bike for Ryan’s birthday??! I thought that was a clever idea.
Claire was definitely pleased!
Rett loves to ride anything anywhere anytime!
He is due for a new ride also! Happy Birthday to Ryan!

0 comments:
Post a Comment