Saturday, June 8, 2013

Outlaw Day Arena Events

The little kids got in lots of stick horse rides, roping, and goat tying.

100_1725100_1726

Claire was determined to ride a calf this year.  She was all suited up and ready but the calves were a no show so she didn’t get her chance.  Hopefully she will change her mind about trying next year, I hope.

100_1727100_1728100_1729100_1730

I kept the sunscreen on everyone and was so worried watching this red face get more and more red.

100_1731

He would not stop though, so he ran, and I chased.  Thankfully it was just a hot red face.  When we got home and cooled off he wasn’t sunburned at all.  Just so busy!

100_1732

Ryan and Aaron got to rope together in the alumni team roping.  It didn’t go to well.  Ryan missed.

100_1734

Emma getting ready for the hide race with Uncle Aaron’s help.

100_1736100_1737

At the end of the day, hot, dirty, tired, and checking out the parade candy loot!  It was another successful Outlaw Day!

100_1740

0 comments: