Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Is Here!

We have been going and going, we aren’t going to let one summery day by with out living it to the fullest! 

Ashley and I got home from Yellowstone a few weeks ago, we had a blast!  I cant wait to go again with Emma, and then Justin, Claire, and then Rett!  It is a fantastic trip I’m glad our sixth grade teacher is willing to put it on for us!

3

Since then we have been enjoying our good weather.  I hope it sticks around!  The kids have already been sleeping outside.  We have been keeping the pipe moved and Ryan brought some cows over to munch it down.  They were getting a little to close to the sandbox for Rett!  The boys are in the sandbox from morning till night….. even after jammie time!

photo

Ash has been busy with cheer, she has spent some time this week at a stunt camp.  It has been quite awesome, and eye opening for me. (and her)

1

We have also been running the girls to piano, and the boys went to story hour.  Rett LOVED the theme this time! 

2

Ryan has been around lately, which we love, we went out twice in one week!  It was great!  We went down to Western Days in Twin Falls and ran into this big fella.

4

We are so glad summer is here.  I would like to catch up the blog, but not sure its going to happen, maybe if it rains…..   But for now we are off to the pool!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

So fun! I'm dreading our summer. It is too hot to be outside for too long (and I don't dare let the littles outside without me). I'm sure I'll get over my fear of the swimming hole, but until then, we'll be spending lots of time inside.