Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tiffany & Co

Look what I got!!  REAL Tiffany jewelry!  I am still in shock myself!

100_0544

I tell you what, there is something to be said about fine jewelry!  Isn’t the box so pretty!

100_0545

I built some benches for our friends who just moved into their new house and I wanted to do it for a housewarming gift.  She wouldn’t go for that so she gave me this beautiful Infinity necklace from Tiffany’s (did I mention that????)

100_0550

The only thing I can really compare it too is eating generic corn flakes your whole life and then finally trying the real thing, I can tell I am not going to want to go back to my old ways!  It is so sparkly and pretty!  Thanks Deanna, I love it!

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

wow that is exciting. I was hoping Ryan gave it to you and it was the start of a new standard in the family. I want to see the benches you made.

marciekoch said...

I LOVE that necklace!! Better start saving up for it!

Olivia said...

You are soooo funny Mijken. You are welcome. You deserve a blue box! : )

-Deanna