Monday, October 8, 2012

Temple Square

We couldn’t go to Conference and not walk around Temple Square even though a bazillion other people were doing the same thing.  Everything looked beautiful as always!

100_0390100_0406

Emma stopped to get a drink in the “holy water.”  After I told her that Ashley wanted a drink really bad too.  Too bad it really just tastes a lot like down town Salt Lake City water!  Silly girls!

100_0411

The Seagull monument

100_0412

The girls trounced all around the Assembly Hall.  It is so pretty, and has so much detail in side.  I have been there a few times before but we really looked it over good this time, we really liked it.

100_0413

Check out this organ inside!  It was fantastic, we wished to go down for a closer look but we weren’t supposed to get any closer.

100_0415

Emma pushing a  handcart.

100_0414

The reflecting pool, Ryan said it was almost as smooth as one of his potato fields…. he wishes!

 

100_0416

Some pretty fountains in front of the church office buildings.

100_0418

Ashley and Emma checking out Joseph and Emma.

100_0419

We really had a great time, no pressure, just took our time and enjoyed the day.

1 comments:

Paige Telford said...

When I was in high school our orchestra was always invited to put on concerts at Christmastime in the Assembly Hall. I had forgotten how much I love that building until I saw your pics. Thanks for the reminder!