Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This Year’s Costumes

This year I threw together everyone's costumes.  I am buying next years costumes this week!  Thankfully everyone liked what I came up with, surprisingly.

Claire was a Halloween fairy, but then after the school parties she was calling herself the Halloween TOOTH fairy, that was cute.  I did some delicate pretty makeup on her and then she finished herself off.  She looks like a beat up tooth fairy!

100_0554100_0555

Ash and Emma loved the fake eyelashes, they were fun.  Ash is little red riding hood, Emma was Delilah (from Samson and Delilah), Justin was a ninja ghost, and Rett got some new orange jammies.  I couldn’t really be expected to come up with 5 costumes this year could I?

100_0559

Ryan is Therber off of Gold Rush, he looked just like him!

100_0560

We had the best weather I have ever seen for a Halloween in my life!  We didn’t even wear jackets, it was perfect for costumes and trick or treating.

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Whoa, really good costumes. Where'd you get Ryan's mustache?