Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break = Spring Cleaning!

We have loved having the kids around this week.  I have worked them to the bone, and they have been great, well the big kids have anyway.  Claire and Rett are still more into making messes, than cleaning messes!  On Monday we spent a rainy day in the little shed outside.  We got it completely organized and cleaned out in one day!  Ash was a trooper helping me.  Emma finally volunteered to go inside with Rett and Claire and read stories.  She was happy to get to quit outside.  Rett had had enough too, he got stung by a wasp we must have disturbed, he was really sad.  Poor baby!

Also this week the kids have picked two cabinets each day and we have gone through and got rid of lots and vacuumed and wiped everything out.  Each kid emptied while I DI’ed and supervised, it worked great, I think this should be a new tradition!  We still have the WORST last three to go, no one wants to clean them, including me!

103_2363103_2364103_2365

Justin of course had to do the highest, hardest to get to.  He almost only fell once, he didn’t like that!  We are getting ready for Conference tomorrow, we are excited!!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

Yay for Spring Cleaning! And yay for kids who help. I've been DI-ing for the past couple of weeks, but I can't let my kids know what I am DI-ing.