Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Hand

When I posted that picture of Rett’s dirty face with my hand holding his head I pointed out my funny hand picture.  Ryan said that is not your hand, I agreed, but it is!  Emma was laughing and laughing at my funny hand.  I guess my hands are just not very photogenic! 

103_2334

I have been growing my fingernails out too, FINALLY!  Now if they would only quit breaking and I would use some lotion I would have pretty hands, not wrinkly old weird hands!!  Funny!

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Funny that we all notice your hand and not Rett's messy face.

wyomingerica said...

Isn't that crazy, I notice the hand too. I thought it was Ryan's hand until I saw the nails. I always laugh and really enjoy your blogs. I was laughing about this post and Doug made that comment. You think Mijken is so funny. Don't worry he is just jealous.

Summer Freeman said...

Your hands look just like mom's hands. Are you sure they are your hands?