Rett can’t figure out how to get around under our table. Half the time he goes over the brace and face plants, the other half he tries to go under and gets stuck. He just cant win, but he always goes back, I mean look at ALL of those yummy crumbs to eat! Yuck!
I took his picture while he was stuck and he was getting MAD waiting for me to pull him out.
Really mad….
Nuggles makes it all better!
He loves his nuggles. If I have ever had a blankie baby he is it! They have all had favorites and Rett is no different! He also is sporting 7 teeth. They have pretty much all come in this month. 4 on top and three on bottom. He is an excellent teether, he doesn’t ever complain and I feel in his mouth daily and usually find a new surprise! He is getting so close to his big one year old birthday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment