Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Flamily Night

We had a great flamily night.  I just love how the kids are really getting into it.  I want to document how much they love being together because I am sure it will be short lived (like when they become teenagers).  They all do their part and we usually have a great time together.  After flamily night (that is how we say it around here) Ryan started into the stack of story books.

103_2091

We also have Jaci over for a few days while her parents are gone.

Rett is getting his eyes ready for the flash.  This kid knows what is coming at him. 

103_2092Also his pillow…. this kid likes to slam his head into the back of the high chair over and over again.  He will even crawl to the wall and then bonk his head over and over on it.  I don’t know why, he just does!

The big kids were headed out to go sledding after school and they asked if they could go out in the pasture by the road.  I told them to just watch out for any strange cars (we have had a creeper around here, well a couple of weeks ago anyway).  After they went over the fence they all kneeled down together and said a prayer, at Ashley’s request of course!  It was a proud parent moment for me.  I was already having an overwhelming feeling of love for them as they bounced out across the lawn and then they did that.  I just love my babies, they are good kids, I am blessed to be their mommy.

0 comments: