Wednesday, February 8, 2012

100th Day of School

The kids celebrated the 100th day of school this week.  Emma and Ashley’s classes didn’t dress up this year, Ash was sad.  She said she doesn’t want to get older because we don’t get to do as many fun things.  I told her what about make up and high heels?  She said she would rather have littlest pet shops and have fun parties at school.  In sixth grade they don’t even have parties anymore!!  I think I would like to keep her a little girl forever too if I could!  I didn’t make it into her class and she was mad at me when she got home, oops!  I wont do that again! 

In Emma’s class they were counting fruit loops, Emma had 300 something, a few more than 100!

103_2093

Justin wore his suit coat and borrowed Emma’s play glasses and had baby powder in his hair but Ryan came and went to his class so I didn’t take a picture of him either.  We all ate lunch together and had a great time!

0 comments: