Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Movie Night!

We feel our time with our Dad slipping away too quickly!  He is getting busier and busier as the weather warms (well is supposed to be warming) up.  We thought we better get in a few last fun outings so we went to the movie Friday night.  The big kids got to invite a cousin too, so that made it even more fun.  We went to We Bought A Zoo, and were sorely disappointed (in the language).  The movie was darling, but of course they have to ruin it with bad words.  I was mad.  It is supposed to be a family movie and I have all (well some) of the kids asking me what does _____ mean (some disgusting curse word)  kind of ruined the fun for sure!  

We did have lots of fun and giggles eating our hamburgers and driving in the car together.

103_2182

Claire, Sydney, Justin, Emma, and Megan.

103_2183

The tweens, they are at a really fun age actually, just want to have fun and don’t care what anyone thinks, I love it!

3 comments:

David and Kira said...

I took Melanie to it a few weeks ago and was also a little disappointed. It was a little more geared for the older crowd than my kids I thought also!

A Stroll Thru the Woods said...

This site is awesome! Let's you know if the movie is going to be appropriate for the kiddos. (and adults) Check it out sometime. http://www.kids-in-mind.com/

Looks like a fun night!

April said...

How fun! Wish we lived closer (for the gazillionth time)!