Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Odds and Ends

We have enjoyed our days off of school.  I had two goals to get done and didn’t get either one!  One was all of that laundry!!!  I got sick and everything got worse instead of better and one load of laundry got done.  Such is life!  Someone asked me about having 5 kids, I told them it hasn’t been much different than four except the LAUNDRY.  I don’t know why it has just put me over the top!  I cant get a head of all of those clothes, maybe I should quit shopping, that may help?!

103_2177

I’m feeling better today but not good enough to go anywhere, I guess I can do laundry and get Rett’s clothes sorted out (my other goal).  Kindergarten had another day off so we have our friend Jace over to play.  He brought lots of fun things to do and share with Jusitn and Claire bear.  Claire is following them around bossing them, what sisters do I guess!

103_2178

Ryan got all of his loads out yesterday, it was super cold and even snowed a little, but he did good.  He is still having issues with his eye surgery.  His right eye is still inflamed.  He goes back to the doctor again tomorrow.  If the inflammation doesn’t go away then he has to go back to have the flap (on his eye) lifted again and rinsed out.  He does NOT want to have his eye balls cut open again, once was too much!  We are hoping it will have resolved itself, but it is still not as clear as his left eye so we are doubtful.  He is loving being able to see with out his glasses, he isn't quite sure it is all worth it yet, but he will be once he can rub his eyes again!

I’m just trying to keep up with the kids and working in Relief Society.  We have a visiting teaching conference tonight.  I hope Ryan is home in time to tend the kids.  I have started exercising again and it has been great.  Kristen F. has been coming and she adds a whole new level of intensity to the workout.  She should be an instructor.  I am loving benefitting from her knowledge and motivation!  I think we are done with our winter traveling, which I am always sad about.  We will probably have one more trip to UT but other than that we are ready to get back to work, happy but sad!  I cant wait for Summer, but don’t want Ryan’s busy schedule back!

0 comments: