I'm too busy to be blogging, I just cant stand that I haven't all week!! We are getting all the finishing touches done for this wedding and reception! We cant wait to be with family this weekend and to get our special Uncle Cody all hitched!! I have been gathering shoes, dresses, ties, etc. today we have an early morning tomorrow so I needed to get it done today.
Must keep busy or I wont get it all done! {Ryan finished digging all the sugar beets last night!! Even the neighbors! I don’t think there is one person he knows who has any left to dig, I’m pretty sure he called them ALL! SO there is nothing he can do but park his digger for another year!!! He had his annual stomach ache this morning and slept in really late, but is back to the grind this afternoon. We are so glad to have our Dad back!!}

2 comments:
Cute cute clothes. Can't wait to see them on the kiddos tomorrow! (I am 98.765% sure we will come up to the reception)...Cya there!
Yay! to have Ryan back. Have a fun wedding weekend.
Post a Comment