Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Reception

The reception turned out great.  The decorating was really nice.  We used the same lady that did Christine’s reception too.  I love the “tent” it really helps to soften and disguise the gym.  Her colors turned out really nice too.

103_1551

The kids clothes turned out perfect.

103_1532

Cody with the parents!  Shannon’s dress turned out really pretty too.

103_1540

We were sad not to have Jake there,(he travels a lot!)  but look at that handsome group!  That’s a lot of babies!

103_1542

Our girlie girls.

103_1544

I attempted some family pictures, it was a nice attempt…..

103_1545103_1546103_1547

Oh well, maybe next time!  I have so many pictures from the reception so I am going to spread them out over a couple of posts.  What a great celebration!!!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

That tent is really cool. How does she hang it? I can't wait to see the rest of the reception pictures.