Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkeys

Claire and I created some Oreo turkeys last week.  We had a Relief Society crafting day and I wanted to make these.  Mom had found them a couple of years ago and they are so easy and fun for the kids especially.  We used pink malt balls to make some “girl” turkeys this year.

103_1613103_1614

We used them as place card holders at the crafting night.  They are always a hit!

103_1615103_1616

The crafting turned out ok.  I have to admit I’m not much of a crafter anymore.  I don’t like to do it like I used to.  We had a great turnout though and lots of yummy food.   We had everyone bring a chicken dish to taste.  It was SO good.  I was too busy to eat much of it though and I came home hungry, I really don’t like it when I do that!  It is just to fun to visit and have fun with everyone.  I really love our ward!

1 comments:

Becky Kent said...

I think the crafting night was awesome and it definitely helped me with my Christmas shopping. Thanks for sharing your talents.