Saturday, January 22, 2011

Over-Nighter

We got to go with Ryan to some potato meetings this week in Pocatello and stay in a ………..HOTEL………..!!  Almost as fun as Christmas!  The kids were so excited!  We didn't  do anything but swim, swim, swim!  It was fun!  I had to take dozens of pictures of every little trick, I'm surprised I don't have a sore neck from keeping my eye on EVERYONE!  Here go Ash and Emma!

January 2011 00119 

Every person in this pool was related to us, it was a fun little family vacation!

January 2011 00122

Ashley's splash

January 2011 00115

Justin got a little to brave with his arm floaties, to brave for Mom anyway!

January 2011 00110 

Claire stayed right on the stairs until the second day she wanted to venture off a little more.  I was not wanting to jump in and save her very bad, it was only 3 feet deep most of the pool, and thankfully no one had to be rescued!

January 2011 00112

Except Jared: I thought this was funny, Jenna is “saving” Jared, they didn't know I took this picture of them,  just like a woman to have to save her man!  HA!

January 2011 00123

Ashley and Emma learned how to flex while we were there, it was quite entertaining!  Emma is one buff little girl!

January 2011 00109

Emma and Ashley  jumped in over and over and over.  It was great!

January 2011 00114 

The pool had a waterfall, Ashley is standing under it here;

January 2011 00108 January 2011 00107

Lots of fun!  We had a really great time!

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

This looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you all got to get a way and enjoy yourselves.

Call me next week when you're in town. It would be fun to meet up. Thursday evening I've got something going on, and McKay doesn't have school until 12:30, so I could see you either in the morning, before he has school or in the afternoon on either of those days.