Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Storm

While we were gone to Washington we got a big storm, at least it appeared that way when we got home to a drive way FULL of snow and a huge drift in the back yard!  The kids spent some time out rolling around in it all. 

December 2010 00177

And the puppy too, I think she missed us, A LOT!

December 2010 00174

The trampoline hole is a fun place to slide into, not so fun trying to get out of!

December 2010 00175 December 2010 00176

I'm kind of glad we were gone for all of it, all of the roads were plowed, except our driveway of course, but it was easy to get around in!

1 comments:

Kiley said...

I was glad we were gone when that storm hit. We had huge drifts in our yard and porch when we got home.