Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Girls Day Off

Ashley and Emma had the day off from school yesterday so we planned a really fun day. We were going to open their very own savings accounts, do some swim suit shopping, and some other fun things, but we didn't do any of them! We decided to ride up to Arco with Ryan and stay the night Sunday night. The potatoes started rolling at 4:30 AM and Ryan didn't want to have to drive up that early, so we all went up to stay. We had a fun time anyway, the girls were a little sad about missing our trip to town, but we will do it another day. NO ONE wanted to go to school this morning though, Ryan didn't even want to go to work, which is NOT normal for him. We enjoyed our little overnighter thoroughly! Check out those mountains! They are so close, and BEAUTIFUL!I am still unsure about this whole dog thing, of course we had to bring her along. I was afraid we would loose her so she slept in the mudroom and Claire continuously unloaded her dog food!Bella is NOT photogenic, taking a picture of a dog is even harder than taking one of a kid! And NO I did not take more pictures of Bells than I did of my kids, it just appears that way.....

0 comments: