Monday, May 24, 2010

Cleaning

We spent the last two weeks of May CLEANING! The sad thing is it still isn't done, I guess it will never really be done! We have been getting ready for the Sister Reunion and I was glad to have the girls finally get out of school so they could help. We not only cleaned the house but spent a few good hours on both the Suburban and the Duramax. We were heading out on our trip after the sister reunion so I had to have the sub cleaned. I think the kids had more fun finding "treasures" then they did helping clean! I used to love to go dig through the seats of the old station wagon out in the pasture, that was great times, we always could find a crusty m&m or a quarter or something good!
Oh to be a kid again! Emma was the photographer on all of these, she also snapped a great one of my new lawn mower, I have been enjoying it!

0 comments: