I got Claire's big girl bed all done! We are excited at our house because Claire got a new bed, but so did Justin! We put the bunk beds back together in Justin's room and those have been a HIT! Claire has only jumped off of them twice, that girl is CRAZY! She promised me she wouldn't jump off anymore though. She is a little dare devil! Her new bed is very tall, hopefully she wont roll out in the night, but more than likely she will. She is pretty excited for her princess bed and cant wait to try it out tonight. I will post more details of the bed on my creating blog. We are ready for the sister reunion to be here! Not totally ready, but we are getting closer. Just a couple of weeks! I cant wait!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Posted by Countrylivn' at 2:56 PM
Labels: Claire, house projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I LOVE it! I would so want to attempt to do some of those things on that site, but David is WAY better at that stuff than me. I think he would end up taking over!! Good job on the bed!!
Post a Comment