Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Week of January

We have been rather un eventful at our house this week. I did a little after Christmas shopping and got my tree for next year at a great price and lots of other Christmas decor I am excited about. I bought this cute little 3 dollar dress for Claire, I thought Emma could enjoy the little doll dress for her new doll but she insisted on wearing Claire's dress as a shirt.

I can tell we are going to have some really fun teenage years in the clothing department! I want to get going on some projects around this house. I have a table I bought months ago that needs a new coat of paint. I just have to brave the walk out to the shed to work on it. It is windy so it feels really cold here. Ryan is busy keeping cows in and cellars running. Mike, Aaron, and Mark are all down in Florida for Potato meetings. Again we chose to stay home instead of going to sunny Orlando, We are CRAZY! Ash came home from school this morning with a tummy ache, she seems fine to me, we are all having a hard time getting back into life. Hopefully something exciting will happen around here so I can record it! The January blahs are setting in!

0 comments: